When I first started my artwork I out a piece of paper on a brown board. I added some tape to the paper sort of making a easy maze with the duct tape as shown above. As I kept going on and started to paint in the squares I realized that I messed up. I was trying to make it where none of the colors touched but as I kept working I realized that I had a square where all the colors touched it. At least all the colors I was using so far. I realized that eventually I would have to add another color. I ended up picking the color orange eventually. As shown below.
Then once I was finished and I let it dry I peeled off the tape to get my finished project. And down below is my finished art work.